Current non-psychology department KU graduate students must include the following:
- Statement of one’s interest in Health Psychology
- Current Degree Progress Report (DPR) or Advising Report; a current graduate GPA of 3.0 or higher is required
- Letter of Support from student's home department
*Note: If admitted, documentation stating you have gained regular admissions status from the other department or school is required and should be sent to the Graduate Academic Advisor, Kirsten Hermreck (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Non-KU graduate student applicants must include the following:
- One letter of recommendation from persons familiar with your academic work or potential for graduate school
- Official Graduate Record Examination (GRE) scores –University of Kansas institutional code is 6871.
- Transcripts from all institutions from which a degree was obtained, or any institutions attended post-bachelors. A GPA of 3.0 or higher in undergraduate work is required for admission. Copies of official transcripts that you have opened may be uploaded to the application online and used for admissions consideration. If you are admitted, sealed, or official electronic transcripts showing degree conferral, if applicable, must be provided by the end of your first semester at KU. Send official, sealed transcripts to:
- Applicants who indicate English is not their native language: Proof of English proficiency, as required by the Office of Graduate Studies.