Annual Symposium for Undergraduate Psychology Engagement and Research (SUPER) Poster Sessions
The 8th Annual SUPER Poster event will be Thursday April 27th, 2017 from 3:00 - 5:00 PM in The Jay Room in the Kansas Memorial Union.
Applications are NOW being accepted for this year's event! The application is located HERE. As the application states, please e-mail your completed application to PsycSuper@ku.edu no later than THURSDAY, APRIL 20th.
Within the application, please note that your Abstract is requested & that it be free of spelling, grammatical, etc errors. Be sure this is filled out completely as after this deadline we will be submitting this information for publication and will will NOT be able to accommodate revisions after April 20th. The 2016 Abstract book is located here to view if needed.
For your actual poster, an informational sheet is provided HERE regarding size and where to submit to be printed. Printing of posters will be free and provided by Jayhawk Ink.
If you have any concerns or questions about this event, please contact our SUPER Event Coordinator, Smana Hitt, by email or by phone: 785-864-1605. For consistency please do NOT send applications to the coordinator.
- You'll gain a valuable addition for your curriculum vitae or resume.
- Presentation experience can help to improve your oral and written skills
- It is an opportunity to share knowledge while discussing your research methods and findings.
- It is a demonstration of your scholarly work among peers and faculty and you'll obtain recognition of your research.
- Networking, networking, networking!!