Applications for the Health Psychology Graduate Certificate Program are accepted on a rolling basis.
Application Process and Required Materials:
Psychology department graduate students who wish to pursue a Health Psychology Graduate Certificate should consult with the Dr. Kirk or Dr. Hamilton. The Department will request that the College add the certificate to a graduate degree-seeking student’s plan. All other applicants must fill out an online application.
Current non-psychology department KU graduate students must include the following:
- Statement of one’s interest in Health Psychology
- Current Degree Progress Report (DPR) or Advising Report
- Letter of Support from student's home department
Non-KU graduate student applicants must include the following:
- One letter of recommendation from persons familiar with your academic work or potential for graduate school
- Transcripts from all institutions from which a degree was obtained, or any institutions attended post-bachelors. A GPA of 3.0 or higher in undergraduate work is required for admission. Copies of official transcripts that you have opened may be uploaded to the application online and used for admissions consideration. If you are admitted, sealed, or official electronic transcripts showing degree conferral, if applicable, must be provided by the end of your first semester at KU. Send official, sealed transcripts to:
KU Visitor Center
- Applicants who indicate English is not their native language: Proof of English proficiency, as required by the Office of Graduate Studies. Please send TOEFL and IELTS scores to KU instition code 6871.
Graduate Academic Advisor
College Office of Graduate Affairs